Self-introduction




Hello,my name is Minamo Hoshino.Nice to meet you.I will introduce myself in three paragraphs.

First, I introduce my college life for semester 1. I was able to learn about psychology and education in the semester 1. Particularly, I think that it was good to enter this university because I can learn about English more than high school days.


Second, I introduce my family. My family consists of mother, father, younger brother, my four people. The younger brother is 10 years old this year and is very pretty for me. This photo is he when is baby.

My brother
Photo of my brother when he was baby

Third, I introduce my hobbies. My hobby is that I read novels and comics, that I listen to music, to play games. Therefore I think that the blog which I write becomes often inclined to these content. 


Thank you for reading !


コメント